Monday, October 18, 2010

Dallas Arboretum

Jessica and I went to the Dallas Arboretum today with the boys. I have not been in the Fall was excited to see all the pumpkins they had set up and let the boys run. I guess I wasn't really thinking when I put Brooks in flip-flops. He constantly had hay in shoes and for all of you that know my son know he does not like stuff on his feet. (A little side note story about this... We were at Justin and Erika's house one night and they were all playing with silly string. Yes, Erika lets her kids play with silly sting in her house. Erika sprayed some at Brooks and he stepped in it and began to gag immediately. He did not like it on his feet and he let us all know that. This should explain my son's phobia to stuff on his feet a little better.) We had picnic lunch after we let the kids play and then we let them run some more. By this time it began to get pretty warm and the kids were pretty much done with flower, pumpkins and the great outdoors.

Brooks and Reed standing on a hay stack.



Brooks was a little usure of this hay stuff

No comments: