Friday, October 8, 2010

FW Museum

We went to the FW museum today and had a blast as usual. Jessica, Reed and Colton joined Megan and I for the first time. I think Reed really enjoyed and I am so glad that Brooks got to play with him and Lily. I don't really have alot to say about this outing other than the boys really enjoying going and always find something new to play with while we are there. I am so glad that we got a membership and I will be renewing in the summer!

Brooks, Reed and Lily escaping from the alligators mouth
Brooks is driving Lily and Briggs
Briggs playing with the train track
Our silly boy
Brooks grocery shopping. This is one of his favorites!
We had fun watching them try to reach in a grab the key. They finally figured out that if you reach far enough down you can grab the key. Smart kiddos!
Brooks playing in the middle of the train table

Another picture of the the kids and the key
Playing in the water outside

No comments: