Robin and Mady came out to watch Brooks play BlastBall. Mady and Briggs watched through the fence and cheered on Brooks.
Mady and Briggs

Later that afternoon we walked down the commons area in our neighborhood to let the boys bounce on the bounce houses and slide on the slides. I guess we forget how busy it is every year and how frustrating it is that there are big children there without parent supervision. The slide was crazy busy and at one point I had to lay down the law with some older boys. Brooks and Briggs were trying to slide and the boys were just sitting at the top not sliding down. I was annoyed and I think Frankie was pretty embarrassed! We also let them eat lunch out there and they were able to get a balloon "animal" made. They both chose swords... imagine that!! Kim, Noah, Robin and Mady all joined us at the Fall Festival for some fun.
Briggs cheesing it up

Brooks and on the way home. Brooks was eating cotton candy and making a huge mess!

After the Fall Festival, we went The
Dillons for dinner and fun. The
Rakeshaws were there also. We ate dinner, bathed the boys and put them down over there. We were able to hang out for a while without the kids and had a great time talking. We don't really ever do this with Kim and Levi and it was fun!!

Noah, Brooks and Madison
No comments:
Post a Comment