Brooks had his Trunk or Treat at
MDO today. Briggs and I stayed and watched his class walk outside to all the cars that were decorated for Halloween. Each year the different groups of people that work at the church come up with a theme and all dress up for the kiddos. They are the ones that pass out candy. It was
alot of fun this year and I think Brooks is really starting to understand all the holidays and little better. I am looking forward to Christmas and how much he is going to enjoy the holiday season.
Briggs watching them Trunk or Treat

Brooks and few of his classmates with the
Chapel/music teacher

"Trunk or Treat"

Looking so serious

Brooks, Noah and Brody

Lining up to go inside... They do pretty good for 3 year
olds
Sea CreaturesMs. Dana, Levi, Charlie, Noah, Ms. Leah
Matthew, Brody, Lucas, Brooks
Lily, (not sure of the next one),Taylor, Addison
No comments:
Post a Comment