...Hopefully not. We have started the transition to a big boy bed and so far so good!! We put Brooks in the big boy for the first time Sunday for his nap. He fell directly to sleep (I laid next to him until he fell asleep) and slept for 2 hours and 45 minutes. I did not talk to him about staying in the bed or what to do when he woke up because I am not sure that he would really understand or remember that we had that talk. When he woke up he just sat there and waited for me to come get him. We were so impressed and knew that that had to have been a fluke. We praised him and told that he did so good and that we were so proud that he slept in his big boy bed for the first time.
Bedtime came around and we were a little nervous. We had not idea what the night had in store for us. We started at about 8 and I again laid next to him until he fell asleep. Except for this time he never fell asleep. I laid there for 45 minutes and he then decided I would try to leave and let him fall asleep on his own. He cried a couple of times and 25 minutes later he was out. He slept through the entire night with out making a peep... I know that this is all going to back fire on us but he did awesome!! He waited for us to come get him the next morning and again we praised for doing such a great job.
Monday was pretty much a repeat of Sunday. Again we are so happy that we have had two good days/nights and hopefully many more to come. I will keep you all updated and we are sure that is will be great news!!
Blonde Hela Filmen Sverige -720p-DAT
6 years ago
2 comments:
Yay for the big boy bed! Landon transitioned really well, too. Little boys are just so easy. I have a feeling these little divas aren't going to be such a breeze :)
yay Brooks!!
Post a Comment