Friday, June 12, 2009

Playing in the Rain

Ok... I know that you all are probably thinking that Brooks doesn't have any other PJ's that these but he really does. We only have 7 pairs so after a week we have to start all over again and I can never remember what he wore the previous nights. Oh and yes he gets to wear them for as long as we are home and not dirty!!




Yesterday Brooks and I went outside to play for a little while since it was cloudy and cooler out. While we were outside it started to rain (NO thunder or lightening) and Brooks wanted no part of coming inside. So... I let him play in the rain for about 30 minutes. He loved it and could have cared less that he was getting soaking wet. He was having fun jumping and playing in the puddles.

1 comment:

Katy & Danny said...

This is hilarious! He is sssoo close to going in the street on the first picture;) sneaky little guy!