Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Update #2 on Frankie

This is a picture that my mom of Brooks took while she had him over the weekend. I think he is a little spoiled from having two sets of grandparents taking care of him!! But he deserved it since he was probably confused on why I put him to bed and someone different got him out of bed for three days in a row.
Frankie is starting to make a recovery and we are all soooo excited. He is still in alot of pain but I think that he is learning how tolerate it with the help of medication. He went to work this afternoon for a short time and I am sure that by the time he gets home he will be exhausted. It's hard to believe what a few short days in bed will do to your body. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers and we hope everyday gets easier and easier!!

2 comments:

the tatsaks said...

I am so glad he is ok!

The Vicari's said...

I am glad to hear that he is getting better. That is crazy that he incurred such a serious injury playing softball! Hang in there!