Beware of the bright colors. We love the colors and should
go great with his bedding that we bought.


We are in the process of changing Brooks' room from his sweet little nursery to his big boy room. We are going to be using the baby furniture for Briggs in a few months. Frankie and I painted the room this weekend and are awaiting his furniture that is due here Wednesday. We will be going through the daunting task of transitioning him to a big boy bed over the next week or so. We are hoping that it does not take that long but we are prepared for whatever it takes.
There will be more pictures as we do more to his room over the next several weeks...
4 comments:
Addyson did really well with the transition. She never got out of her bed. Before we put her in there we sat her down and had a "serious" talk about don't EVER get out of your bed. When you wake up in the morning, yell for mommy to come and get you and I'll come in here. She did it! She gets up in the morning now, but that's it! Good luck!
Well, you know our story. Mayson got out of bed a gajillion times the first couple of nights but then it got better! Hang in there, he'll do GREAT!
Good luck Katie! I'm sure he'll do great - such a smart little guy! I love the colors! So bright and boyish. That's the kind of room you wanna play in! Y'all did a great job!
I LOVE the room!!!! Sooooo cute! I cant wait to see more pics. Horizontal lines can be so hard to do and yall did great. Good luck with the transition. We just transitioned Kinsley about a month ago and she still gets up about once a night but I just take her back to her room and that is usually it. Good luck!!!
Post a Comment