And hopefully less than 4 to go. As most of you already know, I am not a very patient person. I went to the doctor yesterday and I am not making any progress yet. That frustrates me a little because the first time I was checked with Brooks I was 2 cm and 20% effaced and I still carried to 40 weeks. I was hoping for a little something going on so I could get through these next few weeks. I am getting beyond uncomfortable pretty much at all times... sitting, standing, laying. You name it and I can only be in that position for a little while before I have to change. I can honestly say that I am NOT ready today to have this baby but was hoping for a little earlier than the 21st. Oh well... I guess I have to listen to what I tell Brooks on a daily/hourly basis: "Patience is a Virtue"
In the other part of our lives, things have been good. Brooks is getting busier and more entertaining as the days go on. We have not really been doing a whole lot due to the heat and my largeness. He starts Mother's Day Out at the beginning of September. It think that this is much needed thing for all involved. I am really looking forward to it as much as I am dreading it. I think he will love it once he gets comfortable with the new routine.
Frankie is feeling much better and going in for a follow-up CT on Monday. I am sure that they will not find anything concerning but it is always nice to have some reassurance. He found out last week that he is going to be able to stay at his current job. That was a huge relief with many more hours of work added on a daily basis. We are SO thankful!! He also got a new region which includes a couple of branches a little closer to home. That will make a few days out of his month easier since he will not be driving as far.
I am also in the process of planning Brooks' 2nd birthday party. I am doing it a little early since his birthday is the 19th and I am due the 21st. I am looking forward to it... it makes me a little sad to think that he is already two. I am so thankful that I have been able to experience his first two years with him. It is hard work but I would give up everything to be able to do it all over again. Thankfully the way it is looking I should be able to do the same with Briggs. Knock on wood...
Blonde Hela Filmen Sverige -720p-DAT
6 years ago
1 comment:
Almost there!! Good luck in the home stretch!
Post a Comment