Friday, July 17, 2009

Briggs' Baby Shower

Cookies for the shower. I won't go into great detail but I know this was Kim's 3rd batch of cookies to make... Thanks Kim!! The food plus my cake
The cake with one of the cute frames with Briggs' name in it.
Diaper cake and my baby book. You can see the invitation.
They were very cute!!
Hostesses: Jessica, Katy, Erika and Kim
Thank you all so much!! You guys did a great job!!
And yes Erika and Jessica were wearing the same dress.
Me with the Hostesses: Jessica, Kim, me, Katy and Erika
Me and Kim
Barb, me and my mom, Diane
I think that this was all the girls at the shower minus a couple.
Thank you all for coming and celebrating with me.

Last Saturday, July 11th, I had my baby shower given to me by my very good friends. It was Frankie's mom's house and it turned out wonderful. I got everything that I need to welcome home our new addition (hopefully sooner rather than later). I don't really do themes in the rooms so the hostesses decided to go with bright colors. We had a good turn out and am so thankful to all of you that were able to make it and definitely missed you all that were not able. Thank you all for the wonderful gifts and look forward to getting to introduce all of you to Briggs.

No comments: