Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July

Anderson and Brooks
Smiling for the camera

This year was a productive yet uneventful 4th of July. We still have so much to do to get the house ready for another sweet baby that we decided to stay home this year and with the help of The Afkhami's we were able to accomplish some of our projects. With Frankie's injury and having a 2 year old around we have gotten so far behind on our to do list. I can honestly say after yesterday, I felt like I had been out partying all day. I was exhausted and achy all over.
Today we took it very easy and I was able to take a nice long nap while Brooks slept. It was wonderful!! Busy week again and hope to take more pictures since that has gone to the way side.


No comments: