Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Archiving our Blog

I know that I have read in the past months of people that archive their blogs and I am wanting some suggestions of where I should this. I decided that every year at Brooks birthday I would do this to save everything that I have posted. I guess kind of like an additional baby book. Please send me any suggestions of good and for that matter any bad sites to use.

On another note, I have not taken any pictures lately. I will try to get some this weekend since we will be seeing family. Madyson, our niece, is having surgery on Monday and we are all getting together to spend family time together. If you have a minute, please say a little prayer for the sweet girl. She is having skull reconstruction to help a condition that I cannot remember the name of and even of I did would not be able to come close to spelling. This is a necessary surgery to help her continue to develop properly. I will keep you all updated on her progress...

1 comment:

Regina said...

I did mine thru blurb. It "slurps" your whole blog within the dates you tell it to and puts it into a book format with your text and everything. I, of course, re-formatted it which took a long time. I changed backgrounds and rearranged text, but you wouldn't have to. I haven't gotten mine yet, but Amy and Paige have and they love it. I saw Amy's and it turned out so great! The Cutest Blog on the Block does it too, but I don't know anyone who has used them. Good luck!