Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Maternity-Family-2 year old Pics

A couple weeks ago, Wendy, a friend of mine took pictures for us. I wanted to use this time as wisely as possible since August is going to be a very busy month. We meet at 8:30 am (due to the heat and me being ginormous) at the train by the zoo. I think that we got some great pics and have waited patiently for her to post a couple. The name of her photography company is Giggles N Grins. You can go to this website and see our pictures. She did a great job and we thank her so much for taking time out of her Sunday morning to do this for us!! I would recommend anyone to her. She is laid back and makes family pictures or children pictures much easier and more fun!! Thank you Wendy!!

1 comment:

Hicks House said...

The pictures are great! What an adorable family! I can't wait to meet little Briggs! Have you finished the rooms? We need pictures :)