I now only have 5 weeks (at most) until our second addition, Briggs, will be making his entrance into this world!! It cannot come fast enough. I know that I was spoiled the summer we had Brooks because if I remember correctly we had less than 10 days over 100 and this year we have had way more than that. I am growing on a daily basis and becoming very comfortable. Sleeping has become a challenge as I knew that it would but I am sleeping better this time around due chasing an almost two year around. I am not going to be as brave as Paige and tell you all how much I have gained but I am still under how much I gained with Brooks and I was happy with that weight gain. Hopefully I will stay right around that increase. I know it can be worked off so I am not overly concerned but really hoping to avoid alot more stretch marks.
We are so excited and so busy trying to get things done around the house. Our house is pretty small so making the room for him has been a little stressful and is taking awhile. We have finished painting both rooms, have the crown molding up in Briggs' room and are awaiting the rest of Brooks' furniture. We still have to put up crown molding up in Brooks' room but our very generous neighbor is helping (or really doing it) and it has to be done on his time. I do have pictures to post of both of the boys' rooms but am waiting until I have the rooms finished to show the final results.
Blonde Hela Filmen Sverige -720p-DAT
6 years ago
1 comment:
Almost there!!! Congrats on the weight gain. I cant wait to see pics of the room:)
Post a Comment