Thursday, December 3, 2009

Bite Mark

Our first incident at school. I received a phone call Tuesday at about 12:40 (while I was on my way to go get him) that Brooks has been bitten at school. I listened carefully to the director and as a previous daycare teacher I do understand how things just happen but this time it was MY baby and I was not too happy. After I hung up the phone I realized that I had not asked where he had been bitten. This was the worse case scenario and I thought for sure there was no way that he got bit on his face. But as you can see I was mistaken. He is fine, the child got in trouble and I think mommy and daddy are more upset than Brooks. Hopefully Briggs is not a bitter because I am not ok with this and Brooks has never even bitten us!!

No comments: