Monday, December 28, 2009

North Pole Express

We took Brooks to The North Pole Express in Grapevine. I was so excited about riding on a train and seeing Santa. At the beginning of the show they have everyone sit in a big tent and sing Christmas songs. It was actually a pretty good show but all Brooks wanted to do was ride the big train. On the train you sing Christmas songs, they read Twas the Night Before Christmas and Santa comes around and talks to all the children. It was a good time and will definitely try to make it back next year.
Brooks meeting Santa
Loving the train ride
Being a stinker

He was out as soon as the train started going



The only way I could get Brooks to take a picture with Briggs was to have Frankie be in the picture also. Best I could do!!!

No comments: