Also, as most of you know Brooks got bit at school a couple weeks ago by this one little boy who is always in trouble. I guess that I should not expect any different from him but he was running back and forth across the stage yelling into the microphones while the kids were singing. The entire audience was laughing and all I could think was how annoying that was and I pray that neither of my children act that way. My said she wanted to stand up and say that little boy bit my grandson. I guess I am writing this to say no matter how frustrated I get with Brooks and believe that I am very lucky to have pretty well behaved child. We love you, Brooks and you did a great job at your very first Christmas program!!
Not a great picture but the best I could do.
2 comments:
I am the same way!!! Misbehaving children get on my last nerve and I can't believe how much parents let their kids get away with.
That is crazy! You have SUCH beautiful boys!!! How is Briggs doing with his eating?
Post a Comment