Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

Christmas Eve
Our Christmas was very different this year. We had plans to go to church in Arlington on Christmas Eve with Frankie's parents but due to the weather, Brooks being pretty sick and Briggs' eating issues we decided not to go. Thank goodness because I think we would have been stuck in Arlington. Instead we stayed home and enjoyed Christmas Eve as a family of four. We had leftover roast, watched Christmas shows by the fire and got ready for the next two days.
This is Frankie bundled up to endure the fridge cold and wind. Brooks would let Frankie wear this hat and scarf. They are his sister's and therefore very girly. Frankie was hiding from our neighbors so they would not see his hideous look!

Brooks watching the snow and trying to stay out of the wind. It was awful and blistery cold outside!

My boys in their Christmas PJs.
Brooks giving Briggs a kiss. I have to take advantage of these time because I know their will come a day when they will not do this.

Leaving the reindeer food so they can find our house.
Christmas Day
Christmas morning... he was feeling awful and running a really high temperature so we do not have many pictures from this.
Opening more presents
Riding his "big truck"
Playing in the bed of his "big truck" Bundled up trying to get him to drive his new car but the cold, his fever and the ice kept him from enjoying this.After opening presents at our house we headed down to my parents to spend the day there. We all had great day despite the fever. My parents made prime rib for dinner and we just hung out around their house for the day. It was relaxing and great to spend the day with my family.
Opening Briggs' presents for him
Our attempt at a family picture. I started framing one family picture from Christmas day in holiday frames and putting them on the mantel with the Christmas decorations and so we had to at least get one picture of the four of us. After bathing the kiddos we headed over to Pap and Nonie's house to spend the night and then celebrate Christmas with them and Jenni on Saturday. Sorry that I don't have any other pictures from that day but enjoyed ourselves again while relaxing and hanging out with family.

1 comment:

Paige said...

Love the Christmas pjs pics! It's hard to get a picture of two squirelly little ones, I really don't have any that I like of my two.