
One morning I was trying to get some stuff done around the house while I had two content children. I walked back into the living room and this is what I found. It's kinda hard to see in the picture but Briggs has a book in his lap. Brooks had given Briggs a book and brought himself one over there too. He was turning the pages and telling Briggs the story. One of the first of hopefully many more to come... I love watching them grow together!!
On another note, a couple weeks ago we (all 4 of us) were playing and being silly on our bed. Every time Brooks would scream/laugh Briggs would scream too. And I don't mean a sad scream. Briggs thought it was great watching his brother play. Another one of those moments that we continue to see between the boys.
1 comment:
I know this sounds rediculous but that kind of brings tears to my eyes because that is the best feeling to see your kid connecting like that!
Post a Comment