Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Years Eve

New Years Eve day did not start off as planned and I will post about Briggs in a later post. Needless to say on our way down to The Afkhami's house we had to stop at the boy's pediatrician's office for them to do some blood work for Briggs . Briggs and I went in while Frankie took on the task of entertaining a 2 year old in the car. They could not come inside because we had our lab with us. Brooks did great with Frankie and only said "momma" 250 times while we were inside. Briggs was also a trooper and they only had to stick twice. Lora, Dr. Hunt's nurse, is amazing!! Once we were back on the road, Brooks decided to change "momma" to "Anderson". I am not exaggerating this at all. Brooks said Anderson from the time we left Southlake to my parent's house to drop of Gracie to Anderson's house. I thought Frankie and I were going to go crazy. The boys had a great time and so did we. They had Ben and Liz, Billie and Allie and Jason and Lisa over as well. This was my kind of New Year's Eve. Staying home, eating and celebrating with good friends!! Brooks went to parent's house for bedtime and did great!! We ended up staying up until 4 in the morning talking. Sorry I have no pictures from this night...

No comments: