- Become the best big brother
- Started Mother's Day Out
- Been potty trained
- Gotten rid of his pacis
I am sure there are many more little things but those are the major ones. He truly loves Briggs even though it may not always in his actions. We are so proud of the big boy he has become and look forward to all the new and exciting adventures in the future!!
I did not actually take any pictures of him on his birthday. We spent the morning at Hawaiian Falls with Jessica and Reed and my brother and Lindsey. He loved my brother being there because he is able to take him on the bigger slides since I am not able to because of Briggs. This was the third week in a row that Corey meet us at the water park. We are very thankful for his help on those days.
No comments:
Post a Comment