Monday, August 23, 2010

Yearly Check-ups

Today was the boys' yearly check-ups and luckily Frankie was on vacation so he was able to help we with the them. Our pediatrician's office always makes things easy but with two weights, heights, check-ups and shots having Frankie there was a huge help!! Brooks also had his blood pressure taken for the first time. I don't remember exactly what it was but I know that it was normal.

Brooks' stats:
Weight: 34lbs 5 oz (75%)
Height: 39.3 inches (88%)

His check-up went great with the exception of Dr. Hunt not being able to feel both of his testicles descended. I know that this sounds crazy but we have an appointment with the Urologist tomorrow and we will find out more information then. We are stressing but hoping for the best out come. I am just very thankful that they were able to get up in so soon. I will post tomorrow on that appointment. Keep him in your prayers please!! Also, he received his flu shot and did great!!

Briggs' stats:
Weight: 19 lbs 2 oz (5%)
Height: 31 inches (91%)
Head circumference: 18.3 inches (51%)

His check-up went well too. There seems to nothing new with him. He just needs to gain weight and eat more but we are doing all we can and hopefully one day he will turn that corner and be the best eater we have ever seen. Briggs only received the pneumococcal vaccine today. I believe in vaccines but also believe in spacing them out. I wanted to get his flu shot today but they did not have the preservative free in his dose so we will have to come back for that one. Hopefully he continues to gain weight and eat better and we will see how much we have grown at 15 months!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the way you do your vaccines. We do ours the same way - space them out.