Tuesday, September 7, 2010

1st Day of MDO

Today was Brooks' first day at MDO. I was a little nervous about taking him today but only because I did not want him to cry. You can tell that he is excited about going to school and I really had nothing to be concerned about. Brooks walked into school, got his name tag, walked into class and did not start to cry until he realized that I was leaving him. I hated seeing him cry but I knew it would be short lived and that he would have a great time. All but a couple of his friends from last year's class were back in his class and I was excited about that. When I picked him, the teachers said he did great and only cried for a couple of minutes. I am sure it will get easier at drop-off time but until then I feel like the guilty mom!!


After school play time with Briggs

No comments: