Monday, September 27, 2010

Da Bears

Justin, Erika and the kids decided to come spend the day with us today. The Bears were playing Green Bay tonight and it was a BIG game for Frankie. The Afkhamis came in wearing all green and gold in spite of Frankie. That is just how they roll. I thought it was funny and I am not sure Frankie even paid that much attention to it. It was a Monday so Frankie and Gami "worked" pretty much all day. I am not sure how much they actually got done but none the less we were at home with all 4 kiddos while they were working. We made a Mexican dinner and bathed the kids and were ready to watch some football. It was a great day spent with them and even better the Bears WON!!!

The boys in the bathtub
My three boys in their Bears get-up!! This picture fits Briggs' personality to a T!!

No comments: