The 3rd annual RRC (Ron Ruffennach Classic) was Friday. We had a great time and from what I have heard the tournament went pretty well. I did not have Brooks all day because I helped with the registration at the beginning of the day. Barb, my mother-in-law, watched him for several hours that morning and afternoon. When I got him I was little worried that it was going to be a long evening since Brooks decided not to take an afternoon nap. On the contrary he was in one of the best moods. He let any one hold him, which as most of you that is a big deal, he played and laughed and he pushed around one of his toys all evening into the night. He even decided that he was going to kiss Hannah (Ruff's girlfriend) several times. We left about 9:00 with a filthy and exhausted little boy. With in 2 minutes, and I really mean 2 minutes, he was out. We had such a great time and I am so thankful for the great mood my son was in. I got to meet Stella for the first time. She is adorable and as well behaved as they come. Noah and Anderson were there too and they did great. All in all, the babies did not make for a more difficult night, just a very different and better one (at least in my eyes). I am so glad that the majority of our friends are at the same place in their lives as we are. It makes for a great time when we get together!!!!
Blonde Hela Filmen Sverige -720p-DAT
6 years ago
1 comment:
I wish I could have been there. I know Andrew had a good time...too much fun if you know what I mean!
Post a Comment