Sunday we went to my parents to swim their pool for the first time this summer. They needed a new liner and it was finished early last week. Brooks had a wonderful time and really does enjoy swimming. We cannot wait until next year because he will be swimming with swimmies or as most people know them floaties.
After we ate dinner with my parents we went to the Erika's parent's house for a couple hours. We are always guaranteed a good laugh over there. We also got to see Anderson. He is getting so big so fast. All these babies grow up so fast and I would like for them to slow down.
Today we did house work and laundry. That's always a drag but I could not complain since I had Frankie's help today. Thanks!!!! Brooks has been pretty fussy today. I think that he maybe getting some more teeth. The milk situation is going much better. He drinks any where from 12-20 oz a day. In that week of hell, we were also able to get rid of the bottle so know he drinks from a sippy cup or a big boy container. (It is one of the Tupperware bottles that has the white spout with a straw.) He is doing so well and we plan to try whole milk again in a month or so. We will see how that goes. Brooks has also started really walking without any help. Now he does still crawl alot but he will take off without any assistance and walk several (10-15) steps. He is doing so well and with in the next month I am sure that I will have toddler on my hands and not a crawler. Scary... If I knew how to get the video off of the video camera to the computer I would post Brooks walking but I am not there yet. Hope you all have a wonderful week and thank goodness for 3-day weekends.
1 comment:
YAY! He's walking! Blake will still only take four or five steps at the most. It shouldn't be long till they are running around like crazy people!
Post a Comment