Monday, September 29, 2008

Tagged!!

The rules: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 facts about yourself. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

3 Joys:
1) BROOKS!!!
2) Family
3) Friends

3 Fears:
1) Who is going to be the next President of the United States. I have absolutely no idea who is going to make the better President. I think that we are in a lose- lose situation. We just have to decide who is going to make the least amount of mistakes. I am leaning towards McCain but I think that that really only has to do with Frankie and his republican beliefs...
2) Burglar - I have never had an encounter but I am pretty sure that every time Frankie is out of town I "hear" someone trying to get in.
3) The Economy - As you all know Wachovia (which Frankie works for) was bought out today by CitiGroup. Please keep us in your thoughts as we start this new and uncertain time in our lives.

3 Goals:
1) Get better at couponing- I am consistently trying but it is so hard to do it all with a 13 month old...
2) Read more... I really have never been a big reader but I know how important and relaxing it can be.
3) Enjoying all the time I get with Brooks. I know they grow so fast and I already miss that little baby.

3 Current obsessions/collections
1) Blogging - mine and especially others!
2) Couponing
3) Reality TV - especially Big Brother which just ended about 2 weeks ago and now I am on to The Biggest Loser

3 Facts about myself:
1) I am a registered nurse that does not use her degree... at least for right now!!!
2) I have a wonderful lab named Gracie and as most of you know she is treated like a member our of family.
3) I can be a little bossy at time... and yes I said a little!!

I am tagging Kim, Megan, Melanie, and Cara.

1 comment:

the tatsaks said...

I love Big Loser also. And for your couponing you may check out reginas blog. She has added some websites to she side bar that are really helpful.