Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bath time last night

Frankie gave Brooks a bath last night and like Frankie and I were discussing, he probably gives him one every 10-14 days. I am not complaining just telling you all the luck that Frankie has. Brooks was about to be done in the bath and Frankie had drained all the water out of the tub. He had the water going letting him play in it. So remember there was no water in the tub. I hear, "Honey, can you come here real fast? Brooks is ok, just hurry." I was in the kitchen cleaning up from dinner. So, I quickly ran in the bathroom. My son, which has never done this, POOPED in the bathtub. Frankie was gagging and Brooks had no idea that he had even done that. I did not take a picture for you all but thought I would let you all know our experience last night.

2 comments:

Joshjohnnaben said...

I am sorry!~ I am sitting here at my desk laughing so hard! you need to write that down so you can tell him when he gets older what he did to daddy!! He is so precious!

the tatsaks said...

Too funny! Kinsley has not done this in a while but she has definitely done it quite a few times in the past. So who got to clean it up?

Oh yea, I tagged you, check out my blog for the details.