Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Golf


Frankie's parents watched Brooks on Saturday night while we were at church. We meet them at Bass Pro Shop and they kept him there until we were finished. I am pretty sure that he had a great time. He come out of there with a new ORANGE hat and a new set of golf clubs. Sunday morning Frankie let me sleep in and he got up with Brooks. He fed him breakfast and let him play for a while before going back down for his morning nap. His new favorite thing to do is carrying things around. As you can see, Frankie taught him the right way to do it. He also taught him to him the golf balls and he gets so excited when actually hits one. I think that he may like golf like his daddy.

2 comments:

Paige said...

I'm jealous that he is walking!! Is Blake ever going to?

the tatsaks said...

This is priceless!