Just a quick note about myself... I was Baptised at Fellowship Church in Grapevine Saturday, September 20. I usually don't write about myself but thought I would share this with you all. I do not like doing these types of things in front of people so I chose to do it at one of the biggest churches in DFW and on Children Baptism night. Great idea, Right? It was great and short and sweet which I liked. The Baptisms are done outside in front of the lake in a heated area. It is regular water... not lake water. I guess I would have to say for being Baptised in front of so many people it was the prettiest place to do this.
Blonde Hela Filmen Sverige -720p-DAT
6 years ago
4 comments:
Congratulations, that's really cool!
I know this is silly, but I am crying right now. I am so happy for your Katie. Don't you just feel brand new!
That is so wonderful!!!! i hear ya abouyt the crowd! I am getting Baptised this sunday! We are also dedicating Benjamin too!
Congrats! That is awesome.
Post a Comment