Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Football Battle in the May House



As most of you know, I am a Dallas Cowboys fan and Frankie is a Chicago Bears fan. Over the past several I have grown to like the Bears. On the other hand, I think that Frankie has grown to hate the Cowboys more than he already did. My parents buy him Cowboy gear and Frankie's parents buy him Chicago gear. So every weekend I root for the Cowboys AND the Bears and Frankie roots for the Cowboys to loose.




So yesterday we went for a walk and since is it was so cool outside I had to Brooks in something warm so I put him in his Cowboys jogging suit that my parents got him for Christmas last year. Yes it still fits... my son is skinny minny.




Brooks also has this obsession with baseball hats. He loves them and refuses to take them off. The only hat he has that fits him is an ORANGE Bears hat. Needless to say, Brooks looks a little confused to most people. We all know that this is only way to satisfy me and Frankie.

No comments: