Thanks to Lisa Dwinnell we have learned about a cool new website for meal planning. It is www.mealtimemakeover.com. Frankie and I are going to try it in a couple of weeks. I already went to the grocery store for the next two weeks so I am not going back. I am so excited about trying this new way of grocery shopping.
In a nut shell this is how it works, you pay $15.00 for 3 months worth of dinner recipes and grocery lists. You can choose the grocery store or do a generic one. You can also choose to do a Weight Watcher Point system, low fat or regular one. Every week you get on to the website and print out your weekly plan. It has the recipe and a grocery list for each dinner. It is that easy.
I know we all struggle to prepare healthy, good, inexpensive dinners so here is the way to do it!!! I will let you all know once we have started it. I know that Lisa said the meals were pretty tasty. For all of you that have more and 2-3 people to feed every night, there is a family plan that feeds 4-6 with all the same options as I stated above. Happy cooking!!!
Blonde Hela Filmen Sverige -720p-DAT
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment