Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend full of Family and Fun

I don't have any pictures to post but I thought I would let you all know what we did this weekend. Friday night Frankie, Brooks and I went to dinner at Johnny Brusco's. It was a good food and Brooks behaved very well except he did decided to play with the ladies hair that was sitting behind us. She did not even noticed but I still had to apologize for my son's buttery hand being in her hair.

Saturday we went to my parent's house for the day. We went shopping for my birthday present at the mall and once again brooks did really well. The only thing that is a little frustrating is that he wants to be walking all the time and that is really hard in a mall full of people. We ate at Cheesecake Factory for dinner. They give little ones cut up banana to eat while they are waiting for the food and that is the smartest thing that any restaurant has done. It kept him happy until we got our food and then he could eat some of that. I choose here to eat because this the time of year that they have their Pumpkin Pecan cheesecake and I love it...

Sunday we went to his parent house to hang out and watch that thing the Cowboys call football. That was embarrassing to say the least. Frankie's dad made homemade meatballs and spaghetti. That is my favorite thing that they make. Brooks and I really enjoyed it. He loves spaghetti and meatballs!!

We had a great weekend with lots of time to relax and enjoy the beautiful weather outside!!

1 comment:

Lisa and Ryan said...

Happy early birthday!! :) We recently went to Cheesecake factory and they brough Addyson banana's and I thought- wow, what a great idea!!