Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lantana's Fall Festival

What a difference in a years time. This is from last tears fall festival.

The three pictures below are from after the Fall Festival.
Brooks is shirtless because he sat in dog poo...Gross!!




Sorry this had take sooo long but I have had a sick baby with massive poo issues!! I think that we may have a fix for the the problem but if not we will be done with the antibiotics on Saturday. Thank you Lord!!!

On a happier note, Lantana had their fall festival last weekend and we decided to go and at least take pictures since we did that last year. We had The Gami's and The Dillon's over for the football game so we all went down at half time. Here are a few of the pictures that we took and I will make sure to post the one of Gami posing all by himself for a picture...

1 comment:

the tatsaks said...

How cute. I love this time of year!