Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Monster Mile












What in the world is this thing???



My parents took him the Lantana's annual Monster Mile. They have this every year. A section of the neighborhood is set up with characters, pumpkins, hay and people passing out candy and they kids to walk around or ride in Brooks' case to get candy. My parents said that he had a great time. I am sure that he did since he got a blue Dum-Dum and part of Twix bar. We don't let him have candy at home so I am sure that he was thinking, "Don't let my parents come home." I am glad that he kept his costume on for the entire thing.




1 comment:

the tatsaks said...

That looks like fun. Kinsley has that car too. She used to love it...It actually replaced our stroller for a long time. We would take it with us everywhere...the store, mall, park...everywhere!!!