Wednesday, October 1, 2008

OUTSIDE

He also has a huge obsession with balls



Gracie really enjoys being outside with us also.

Brooks loves to be outside. He begs to go out any time he sees some one come or go. I am so ready for the weather to be cooler so we can enjoy the outdoors more often. This evening once the sun had gone down a little, we went outside in the backyard to let him play. He LOVED it and threw a fit when we had to come in. When I say fit, I mean crying, arching the back and kicking the feet. He stood at the back door crying for about 5 minutes until Frankie came and moved him away to distract him. I don't want to complain since being outside is such a good things these days but I am ready for cooler weather.

1 comment:

the tatsaks said...

I lovet he picture of him sitting in the grass. He is so stinkin cute!