
Frankie's mom and I took Brooks and Mady Trick-or-Treating this evening. Both Scott and Robin were working so Barb brought Mady over here to go to a few houses on our street. They had a good time and really enjoyed eating some of the candy they got. I was really impressed of how well they did.
3 comments:
Awww...what a cute little lion! I bet Brooks had fun trick-or-treating! He looks adorable!
Thank you! Chris is such a golf fanatic, I figured he would love for Landon to be a little golfer. I found it online and I think it turned out really cute!
Looks like fun. Next year will be a blast when he sort of knows what is going on!
I meant to thank you for the advice, and then I totally forgot! Anyway, it's funny because when I was talking to Amy, she said she would call you if the nurse didn't get back to me quick enough because you would know what to do! Luckily, she did and it's taken a few LONG, ROUGH days, but today he is acting like his old self again!!
Your little guy is too cute!! Amy said yall were expecting a girl thru your whole pregnancy!! I CANNOT imagine! Boys are sooooo great, so it was a win/win either way I guess!
Post a Comment