Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Are you kidding me???

Does this really look like a boy?!?!?!


This week has been wonderful. Frankie has been on vacation this week and Brooks and I have loved it. He has been so helpful and Brooks has really enjoyed spending time with his daddy. Today we went to Southlake Town Center to run a couple errands and on our way home we stopped at Taco Bueno for lunch. The cashier lady asked "how old is SHE?" I nicely replied "HE is 14 months". I just don't see it. I know that we know he is a boy so we don't see it but really. He was not wearing a bow and had a BLUE pacifier in his mouth. I wish people would ask "how is your baby" if they are unsure about the sex of the child. Sorry to vent but this is not the first and I am sure this will not be the last time that someone has gotten it all wrong. It all start with that stupid sonogram tech that told us we were having a girl and has just gone from there.

4 comments:

Paige said...

We don't get that very often anymore with the bows and pink, but sometimes when we tell people her name they get confused. That kind of irritates me, but I guess it's understandable. Brooks totally looks like a boy, some people just don't get it.

Ashley said...

Ummm...your child looks nothing like a girl, so don't worry about a thing. I was also told by a sonogram tech that I was having a girl. Luckily, I requested another sonogram at 26 weeks, or the same thing would of happened to us. I bet you can't imagine having a girl now that you have a precious little boy :)

the tatsaks said...

He definitely does not look like a girl! I would have Kinsley in a pink dress with a big bow and people would still ask if she was a boy or a girl...people are just dumb!

Niki said...

I get the same thing with Hudson! He is always dressed like a boy and he was even in his camo cast!!!