Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm a little neurotic


Before we went out of town I had to make sure that I had everything typed out for the Grandparents. I had his schedule, what he can eat a for what meals, medication and their dosages and times, and an emergency sheet with phone numbers and hospitals on it. I took a quick picture so you could see. This took the most time out of everything as we were getting ready to go out of town.

2 comments:

Lisa and Ryan said...

I do the exact same thing!! I list out every type of medication she could ever possibly need and what the dosage would be, copies of insurance cards, etc. It makes me feel better to do all of that!! Maybe it's a Libra thing??

the tatsaks said...

Oh gosh. I do the same thing. You are so right. That is way harder that anything else you have to do.