Last week Brooks was getting sick. He was snotty, cranky, had a cough and a fever pretty much all week. I decided Wednesday that we were going to the doctor on Thursday. He had been sick long enough and I thought it was time. I am so frustrated with my pedi that I was hesitating because Brooks always has a virus. I am not complaining that he has never really been sick but come on, sometimes the little man needs a little assistance with some medicine. Anyways enough of that. He did have his first ear infection and she actually prescribed me some medicine for the ear infection and the congestion. Thank goodness!!! This picture was taken Wednesday when I decided that I was taking him to the doctor. Mady was also sick but just with a "cold" or so her doctor says...
Blonde Hela Filmen Sverige -720p-DAT
6 years ago
2 comments:
Hayden never had an antibiotic until labor day weekend, and now she has another one from an upper respiratory infection..and ya know what..I didn't think she had anything other than a little cold, her daddy though otherwise. i feel that the doctors tell you what they think you want to hear. I hate having a cranky baby though..can I still call her baby? She turned 23months old yesterday :(
It must be going around because both of mine have had it too! My doctor is the same way and very rarely will give meds. I hope they both start to feel better soon...sick babies are no fun:(
Post a Comment