Monday, August 3, 2009

Almost done

Sorry for the unmade bed. He had just woke up from his nap. For the transitioning to a big boy, it has been almost flawless. We had about a week with some difficult mornings but other than that he has done a great job!! I told Frankie that Briggs will not be this easy. Hopefully our next couple of changes will go as smoothly (Briggs coming home, Mother's Day Out and getting rid of his darn pacifier).


Here are a couple of pictures from Brooks' room. It is almost finished. I still have curtains to put up and the crown molding to be done. I also have some decorations and pictures to be hung. Since the only real time we get to get things done is when Brooks is sleeping it makes it a little more difficult since this is his room. I promise to post more pictures as soon as it is complete.

1 comment:

Hicks House said...

LOVE IT! What a great Big Boy room and the colors are great!