Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tomorrow's the Day!!

Tomorrow, Monday August 17, 2009, we will be adding our new addition to the family. I am being induced at 6:00 am and nervously looking forward to it. I was suppose to be induced with Brooks but my water broke the morning before. I never had "this" day to sit and think about how our life as we know it now will be changing. I will get pictures up as soon as possible but I am sure you all know how it is having a new baby. Please keep us in your thoughts tomorrow. We will need it and especially Frankie since he does not do so well with the whole delivery thing. Post pics soon!!!

2 comments:

the tatsaks said...

I read on Liz's blog that you had him! He is beautiful. Hope yall are doing well. Congrats!!!

Giggles N Grins said...

We have played phone tag today. I want to come see that sweet boy! When are you going home? I will call tomorrow! Congrats he is precious!