Monday, August 3, 2009

Swollen Lips


As most of you already know, Brooks is allergic/intolerant to milk products. His reactions usually involve throwing-up and/or diarrhea. We always allow Brooks to eat anything with milk products in it. I usually just watch him closely and limit the amount. We have not had any problems lately. We even let him have some ice cream a couple of weeks ago and he did great. Well... last week I was home by myself, as I usually am since Frankie works all week, and I was eating yogurt and his lips swelled like this. Brooks does not and never has liked yogurt but for some reason he wanted to try it so I let him. Then a couple days later I let him eat a few sour cream and onion baked lays. This is what the pictures are from. They swelled worse this time. We are not really sure what this is from but I guess allergy testing is in our future.

2 comments:

Hicks House said...

Poor little Brooks :(

the tatsaks said...

Poor Baby! He still looks so stinkin cute though:)