Almost 2 - 8.17.2009This past Wednesday was Brooks' 2nd birthday. My sweet little boy is growing up so fast. I can remember like it was yesterday him being as little as Briggs. He has become such a big boy so fast and I am loving while at the same time wishing time would slow down. He so many words and phrases that have come to his vocabulary over the past month that it is hard to keep track of. He is a great helper when he is not wanting to be hard headed and he is a sweet as they come when he is wanting to be. I am not going to bore you all with all the things that I could write about him other than he is truly the light in our house and am thankful daily that God gave us this little boy!! Happy Belated Birthday sweetheart. We love you so much!!
1 comment:
He's changed so much over the past year. I didn't realize it until I saw these pictures.
Post a Comment