I am a little late on this post but I have to post about it anyways. Last month Anderson turned 2 and he had his birthday party at The Little Gym. Brooks has never been and he had a great time playing on all their equipment. The party turned out great and of course Brooks found himself a little girl to be entertained by. He loves baby girls and will follow them around.
Walking the balance beam

The birthday boy, Anderson, and his daddy

Brigham and Brooks

All the boys playing with the music sticks


About to blow up the bouncy thing.
This was right before Brooks bounced so hard that he jumped off and landed head (or neck) first and rolled over. I think it scared everyone else more than Brooks or me. He was fine and was right back at it.
Of course, Brooks holding Ellington. He loves her!!
No comments:
Post a Comment