Memorial Day weekend was a bad weekend for Briggs. Starting Friday afternoon... I was getting ready in the bathroom and both boys were in there. They were playing my closet and I was sitting down in my room. They were not "fighting" over anything and neither one of them were fussing as though the other was bothering or hurting them. All of the sudden I hear Briggs scream/cry louder and worse than ever before. I ran to the bathroom and asked Brooks what happened. He immediately told me that he "bit the baby". I could not find a bite mark so I had to rely on my 2.5 year old to tell where and why he bit him. He immediately started crying and showed me that he bit him on his back. There was a mark that almost looked like a bruise/hickey. It almost broke the skin but did not. Needless to say Brooks sat in timeout plus a little more. I was so furious with him and was shocked all at the same time. He has NEVER tried to bite any one, not even playing around. I hope that never happens again but I have a feeling that it will be the other way around next time. We have a little boy with a temper on him.
Next, Saturday morning I was getting ready at Frankie's parents and Briggs was in the bathroom with me. I had both the blow dryer and flat iron plugged in and was blow drying my hair. At home, the cords are completely out of our children's reach. I am sure that I don't need to go much further. Briggs pulled the flat iron down and it landed small side down on his knee. It must have bounced because he had four little burns on his knee. He only cried for a short minute and then was on his marry way.
This is probably not the right thing to say on a blog but I was thinking when this happened that I have to be fair to both boys so if I'm going to burn one then I guess I have the burn the other... I know it's kinda gross humor but that's how it makes me not feel quite so bad!!
Blonde Hela Filmen Sverige -720p-DAT
6 years ago
1 comment:
Ha! Burns for everyone!
Post a Comment