Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Going Bonkers

We meet the mommies of our mommy and me group at this place Going Bonkers several weeks ago. It's a giant "McDonald's playground" and the kids can run every where and do pretty much any thing. There was also a small little area that the little ones can play in without being trampled over by the bigger kids. Brooks liked the little area but really wanted to play with big kids. It's a little difficult to do that considering Briggs cannot walk yet. I finally let him go up and do his thing while I watched from below. He got to the top and was not sure how to get down. So up I went, Briggs in hand, crawling through these little small spaces to get Brooks down. He was not crying or freaking out but I could tell he was uncomfortable in his surroundings and there was no yelling/explaining to him how to climb down over all the noise in the place. They enjoyed playing but needless to say both kids woke up a couple days later with nasty coughs and noses. I tried with all my might to wash and sanitize their hands as much as possible but I guess there was no stopping all those germs. I guess we won't be frequenting Going Bonkers!!!
Kim had quarters and she let Brooks and Noah ride these cars.

No comments: