I know that I am behind on blogging but I plan to get caught up in the next day or two. A group of moms have been trying to get together once a week with the kiddos so they can play and we get out of the house with some adult conversation. We went to the zoo several weeks ago with this group of moms and had a great time. It was over cast for most of the morning and not too hot so it was a great day to go. Katy, Mayson and Graham met us there too. It was great to get to spend the morning with them too. It was really not all that busy and we were able to get through most of the exhibits before lunch and then head home. Our boys have become such troopers with this heat. They enjoyed being outside and looking at all the animals. I bought them a couple hand held fans that I am able to hang on the inside of the stroller to give them a little airflow. I really think this help with Briggs while he tries to take a little nap.
Briggs enjoying his ride

Brooks looking at the cheetahs

Brooks and Noah watching the elephants. You can tell they are up to something... or at least Noah is!!

Brooks and Riley. His obsession for girls stills exists. This makes his daddy proud!!

Looking for the giraffes but they were working on their exhibit so they were not out. I think they were actually watching the ducks and swan.

Before going into the zoo
Briggs, Brooks, Noah, Madison, Mayson and Graham

Hudson and Brooks watching the monkeys. One actually came right up the the window and the boys just laughed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment