Almost a month ago, I took Briggs back to the allergist for a second opinion about the possibilities of his milk/food allergy. We took him back to see Dr.
Fawcett in
Southlake (we saw her with Brooks back in October). I really liked her and really disliked the allergist we saw in Flower Mound. Basically, we did not want any more testing. We just wanted her to look over all the testing we had already had done and listen to his history. She said that all in all it did not sound like he had an allergy to any thing and that it is a possibility all his
symptoms were a result from REFLUX. I hate reflux if that is the case. She recommended that we start slowly adding a milk based formula to his
EleCare to see if we see a difference in his eating. My plan is to start this around his 11 month "birthday". My fingers are crossed and I am hopeful but very anxious about this trial
transition. Dr.
Fawcett said that we saw any signs of an allergic reaction to stop immediately and bring him back in for further evaluation. We will see and I will keep you updated...
No comments:
Post a Comment