We went to the Fort Worth Children's Museum with Megan and Lily. This was our first time to go so I was a little nervous about what there would be to do there but I was pleasantly surprised. Brooks and Lily had a blast and there was more to do there than I thought. They loved the little kid play area and probably could have played there the whole time. We did venture to see everything but this area was definitely the best. We decided to get a membership to the museum since it was going to cost $24.00 for one time and the membership cost $56.00. I am so glad we went and it is really a learning experience for Brooks.
Brooks driving the Ambulance

Lily in the Ambulance

Looking at the snakes

Looking at the turtles

Grocery shopping

What do you see here?

Checking out

Water play
No comments:
Post a Comment